What do you think of schools? Man students think that schools are prisons which is very wrong. Whether you find it boring, stressful, or difficult, turning things around is never too late to make it fun and easier. Learn important aspects of learning such as making friends, keeping the process fun, and generally making school easier.
In this category, we will go through making friends in school.
- Finding your Friend Group
School becomes fun sometimes, whether you are into horses, pro wrestling, music, or other activities. The important thing here is finding other students with who you can interact and make friends. The key thing in friendship is finding someone you connect with and support you.
- Break time is a good time to find friends. When you see a fellow student who does the same things you do, approach them and say ‘Hi.’ Starting the conversation and talking to others is better.
- The second key thing when finding your group, try not to go for the popular ones or struggle to become popular. Your worry should be finding people who like you. In the same spirit, get one best friend who can listen and understand you better.
- Joining School Clubs
You can also make friends by joining clubs at your school. You could opt for a music club, dance club, or chess club. Schools have a lot of clubs, so your work is looking for a club that aligns with your hobbies.
When it comes to the worse that no club is appealing to you, try starting a club at your school. The whole idea is laying a concept that will benefit the school; then the second step will be finding a teacher who supports the idea. Finally, start the club with a few people making it open for the rest of the school.
However, you can join clubs that you have zero interest in for your benefit. The idea here is to find people you would not meet in normal circumstances. Then, use that opportunity to socialize and make new friends.
Keeping School Fun
- Psyching yourself daily
In life, when you wake up with a bad attitude, your day may as well turn into being bad. You can turn this around by doing some activities that will psych you. For example, try taking a champion’s breakfast, listening to energetic tunes.
Here is how to go about it:
- Pick a song that you will be listening to days before you go to school. It might be an alarm or a radio. The tune should give you the energy to prepare for school to make you happy.
- Secondly, eating a proper breakfast also contributes to having a good day. Eat healthy whole grains and fruits while avoiding sugary and processed items.
- Personalizing School items
When you have an environment that makes you comfortable, you will be happy. Try decorating and organizing your locker, backpack, notebook, binder, and other accessories. You can purchase stickers, emblems of your favorite team or even glitter pens to make schooling more bearable.
- Wearing Comfortable Clothes
There is no formula to dressing as clothing trends change from time to time. In making school enjoyable, you do not have to dress in the current attire but dress in clothes that ensure comfort. Plan the clothes you are to wear the next day in advance. Ensure they are clean. Dressing well will also increase your confidence.
Making School Easier
- Being organized
If you are organized, you might stress. It is also stressful to maintain a proper level of organization. Sharpen your pencil if need be, know where your pen is, and hand over your homework. Schooling is easier if you have less worry. When set, your focus will be full in classwork and make it enjoyable.
- First, you can purchase a binder to help organize homework assignments and notes. You should put the important documents in the binder once you receive them, then keep them clean.
- You can make a homework journal that will help you in planning. It is impossible to miss doing an assignment when you have the journal.
- Seeking Help
Whenever you find it difficult when studying or while at school, you can ask your teacher, parents, or your siblings. You do not have to go through hard times by yourself. Teachers should be your friend willing to help even after classes.
When you follow these steps, schooling will be easier for you. In addition, when you enjoy your studies, your performance becomes great.